SPECT Tungsten Vial Shields
Designed to provide a continuum of radiation safety during SPECT Radiopharmacy production processes from elution to dose dispensing.
“The shielding was tested and we conclude that it is effective to block almost 100% radiations emitted by a source of 6.5 Ci Tc99m. At a distance of approximately 1” there was no reading.”RSO Kirkland, Quebec
|PRODUCT DESCRIPTION||T10 – Tc 10cc shield|
|Shielding (side)||0.197″ (0.315″)|
|Top Shield||0.365″ (.584″)|
|Bottom Shield||0.197″ (0.315″)|
|PRODUCT DESCRIPTION||T30 Tc 30cc shield|
- Ergonomic design improves handling
- Integrated injection port reduces extremity exposure
- The magnetic cap allows for single-handed, ergonomic access to and manipulation of the injection port
- Designed with recessed septum opening to mitigate potential contamination, while allowing for efficient/effective sanitation of the vial septum USP <797/895>
- Easily sanitized with 70% IPA or commonly used sanitizing agents
- 95% Tungsten
*Height/weight/shielding/ID/OD as above – separated by 10cc & 30cc models.
Acrylic Vial Shield
Designed to provide a continuum of radiation safety during Radiopharmacy production processes from compounding to dose dispensing.
|PRODUCT DESCRIPTION||Y90 Lucite 10cc vial shield|
- Modular design optimizes radiation safety when handling α/β radioisotopes
- Patent-pending grip mechanism improves handling and reduces extremity exposure
- Fully transparent
- Accommodates 10 mL vials
- Designed with recessed septum opening to mitigate potential contamination while allowing for efficient/effective sanitation of the vial septum USP <797/895>
- Steam Autoclave up to 121°C
- 100% Poly(methyl methacrylate)
Theranostic Syringe Shields
Designed to provide a continuum of radiation safety and EHS during the transport and patient administration of Theranostic unit doses.
|PRODUCT DESCRIPTION||TS 10 – 10cc Syring Shield 1″ needle|
|PRODUCT DESCRIPTION||TS 5 – 5cc Syringe Shield 1″ needle|
- The ergonomic design opens/closes with a 30-degree rotation
- Modular design accommodates regularly used syringes; 5cc, 10cc, 30cc, 60cc
- Unit dose Type A package weights below 15 lbs (for 5cc & 10cc syringes)
- Zip ties attachment points on syringe shields maintain a secure chain of custody during transport
- Patent-pending grip locks syringe in place without springs or screws
- Flat-edge perimeter design prevents rolling
- 3-piece design enhances radiation safety during assay and administration of Theranostic isotopes
- Reattach hot and cold ends to return spent doses to Radiopharmacy
- 95% Tungsten
*Technical details as per table 5cc & 10cc models listed.